Pro. ID: #680₹1178 ₹970
Availability: In Stock
Brand: Ruvel Growth
Benefit of Noni Capsules
Polynesian healers have used noni fruits for thousands of years to help treat a variety of health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, aches, pains, burns, arthritis, inflammation, tumors, the effects of aging, and parasitic, viral, and bacterial infections
If you're interested in herbal medicine, you may have heard of noni, the fruit of a Polynesian plant that's commonly called the Indian mulberry or lada plant, Morinda citrifolia. The fleshy, yellowish fruit has been part of traditional medicine for centuries, recommended by practitioners for many different ailments. Consumed as fresh or fermented juice in some parts of the world, noni fruit extract is also available as a supplement in capsules. Modern research suggests that noni capsules may have significant benefits, helping keep you healthy and disease-free.
Compounds in noni supplements may have significant anti-cancer properties, according to research summarized by experts at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, who suggest that noni might slow growth of cancerous tumors. For example, a laboratory study published in 2013 in the "Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention" found that noni extract was nearly as effective as a chemotherapy drug in killing cultured cervical cancer cells. The authors concluded that noni induces cancer cells to die through an irreversible process called apoptosis. Other laboratory studies summarized by the cancer center experts support noni's ability to prevent or slow growth of cancer cells, but this possible benefit still needs confirmation in clinical trials with human subjects.
Noni supplements may also help boost your immune system and increase your resistance to pathogens. Research published in the July 2010 issue of "Pharmaceutical Biology" found that noni extract increases growth of different types of immune cells, including B and T lymphocytes, by up to about 44 percent in cultured cells and in laboratory animals. Noni compounds might also improve blood cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health, according to current research. In one clinical study involving 132 adult smokers, published in "Scientific World Journal" in 2012, subjects who consumed noni juice for one month had lower levels of cholesterol, unhealthy triglycerides and other cardiovascular risk markers compared to a placebo group.
10 Amazing Health Benefits of Noni
Here are the 10 most important benefits this fruit has in detail.
1. Analgesic – Noni has the nicknames of “The Tree For Headaches” or “The Painkiller Tree”. Studies have shown that noni reduced pain compared to the drugs tramadol and hydrocortisone, making it effective for arthritis and other joint pains.
2. Immune system booster – Noni activates macrophages and strengthens the immune system, which then produces more lymphocytes. It also contains antibacterial agents that fight infectious bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
3. Antidepressant/sedative – Noni stimulates serotonin and melatonin, two very important hormones. Serotonin affects mood, emotions, and sleep; imbalance in levels of serotonin may contribute to depression.
Melatonin regulates the Circadian rhythm, which helps you sleep; keeping this regular will help you get a good night’s rest, also improving your mood.
4. Skincare/hair – Noni’s properties are used on skin and scalp conditions, such as eczema and ringworm; also rubbed on scalp for lustrous hair; and will keep your skin young. Just rub some juice on affected skin/scalp, leave on for 15 minutes, rinse off. Ingestion of juice may help your nails to grow stronger.
5. Anti-tumor/anti-cancer – Noni stimulates the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is an extremely useful substance, one that is at the base of many of noni’s benefits. In this case, it reduces tumor growth and helps your body fight against the cancerous replication of cells. It also contains an immunomodulatory polysaccharide-rich substance known as noni-ppt that further fights cancer.
The immune boosting properties I mentioned in an above section are also a great help. One more thing that’s important is the number of phytochemicals in noni that fight cancer. Phytochemicals are found in vegetables and herbs if eaten regularly will build up preventive amounts. In the case of cancer already being present, noni and other plants with high amounts will slow, stop, or totally reverse the cancer process.
6. Hypertension – Noni is high in phytonutrients, selenium, and vitamin C, which fights free radical damage on blood vessel walls; scopoletin, a compound that may lower blood pressure; it is alkaline, which keeps bodily fluids from becoming too acidic, therefore hurting free radicals. It also has proxeronine, which is needed for the body to produce xeronine.
Xeroxing helps coordinate the cells to work harmonious, lowering stress and in turn, blood pressure. Also has the amino acid, tryptophan. When tryptophan enters the bloodstream and goes to cells, it helps produce other substances that are important, such as even more serotonin, which is great for lowering blood pressure by way of its relaxing effect.
7. Cholesterol – Noni prevents the absorption of LDL cholesterol, thus reducing plaque in arteries, keeping you healthy and alive longer.
8. Memory – Noni, as mentioned before, prevents absorption of cholesterol by way of its large amount of phytosterols. This directly helps your brain stay healthier, and plaque does not build up in arteries feeding the brain, keeping it properly oxygenated.
9. Irritable Bowel Syndrome/constipation – Noni is high in soluble fiber, which helps ease the strain on your intestines and softens stool. Also has necessary vitamins and minerals to keep your intestines healthy.
10. Antibacterial/antifungal/antiviral – Noni has properties to fight infections comparable to that of prescription drugs. It contains anthraquinones, scopoletin, and terpenes, among others all work together to fight diseases.
Write Your Review